Today, 500 Startups Mountain View, hosted their Demo Day for Batch 12 (Winter 2015). 33 companies will be pitching their products to an audience of VCs, Angel Investors and decision makers at large tech companies, in hopes of closing their next round of funding. At Mattermark, we’ve tracked the startups with our business intelligence platform. The list below is sorted by our Growth Score. The Growth Score is calculated with Mattermark’s Mindshare Score, which quantifies metrics from app downloads, social media traction, website traffic and press mentions, in addition to number of employees and capital raised over time.
We ranked this great batch of 500 Startups companies and found the following 10 with the highest Growth Score:
- Speedlancer, is an online task platform which enables customers to get their design, writing and data entry tasks delivered within just 4 hours. Mattermark Growth Score: 994.
- Contentools, Create engaging content using ContentTools to generate leads, drive website traffic and increase social engagement for Publishers, Agencies and Brands.. Mattermark Growth Score: 527.
- MisterBnB, is a gay-friendly apartment rental website to rent out or sublet your place during your vacation and travel. Mattermark Growth Score: 487.
- Alfred, turns your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Mattermark Growth Score: 454.
- Growbots, created the first tool for automatic lead generation and outreach. Mattermark Growth Score: 425.
- InnovAccer, simplifies access to structured data and analytics through platforms that learn. Mattermark Growth Score: 365.
- GoGoHire, is a hiring marketplace for sales talent. Mattermark Growth Score: 354.
- Hellobit, enables people to send money globally and have it picked up or delivered by a human ATM. Mattermark Growth Score: 337.
- FlashRatings, provides free buy or sell analyst ratings and target prices.. Mattermark Growth Score: 303.
- AgFunder, enables crowdsourced fundraising for Ag and AgTech. Mattermark Growth Score: 287.
Did you know that you can use Mattermark to search for companies based on accelerator programs? Simply sign up for a free trial and use our Advanced Search and Filters to sort, track, and compare companies from accelerator programs like 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Wearable World, TechStars, Acceleprise, and more.
If you know of an upcoming accelerator demo day and would like us to publish a post similar to this with the goal of conveying the growth of each company, feel free to email us at Editor@Mattermark.com. You can also tweet at us at @Mattermark.
If you work for an accelerator program and want to ensure data and portfolio quality within Mattermark, please email Data@Mattermark.com.