Today, Acceleprise SF hosts their Demo Day for Cohort 3 in San Francisco. The SaaS accelerator in SF, Acceleprise provides early stage B2B companies access to a 4 month program where they’re supported by mentors, investors and a structured curriculum covering topics such as UX/design, sales, distribution, fundraising, customer acquisition, hiring, and more. Acceleprise invests $50,000 in exchange for 5% equity.
The companies will be pitching their products to an audience of VCs, Angel Investors, and decision makers at large tech companies, in hopes of closing their next round of funding.
We ranked this cohort of startups by the Mattermark Growth Score.
The 8 Startups – Sorted by the Growth Score
(links to Mattermark for iOS)
- Glassbreakers, is the peer mentorship community for professional women and enterprise software solution for diversity. Mattermark Growth Score: 292.
- Vidfluent, allows sales people to create personalized video-based campaigns that deliver increased conversion and customer engagement. Mattermark Growth Score: 128.
- PactSafe, is a web-based solution designed to deploy, track and manage website, mobile and all other types of digital legal agreements. Mattermark Growth Score: 117.
- TalentIQ, turns your existing ATS and resume data into a rich, state of the art search tool. Mattermark Growth Score: 85.
- BridgeCrest Medical, offers a SaaS platform that aggregates data from mobile health devices to enable employers to track their onsite employees’ health. Mattermark Growth Score: 36.
- AlphaRank.io, helps you understand who your most influential and valuable customers are to ensure your marketing initiatives deliver a higher return on investment. Mattermark Growth Score: 31.
- Nova Labs, Nova’s Content Intelligence Engine enhances your existing email messaging to engage customers and prospects. Mattermark Growth Score: 23.
- Peruse, is an AI for business that intercepts incoming questions, extracts potential answers from your documents, and delivers them to wherever you do your work. Mattermark Growth Score: -10.
You May Wonder:
- Where are these companies located?
- How much funding do these companies have?
- What is the average headcount at these companies?
- How are these companies performing vs. similar companies?
For answers and more in-depth analysis, sign up for a free trial of Mattermark Pro.
Already have Mattermark Pro? See the complete list of companies (with graphs & charts!)