Today is the first-of-its-kind public introduction of MetaProp NYC’s successfully funded, best-in-class real estate technology company start-ups. Demo Day celebrates the culmination of the 22-week MetaProp NYC accelerator program. Attendees will network with the industry’s top minds and will be the first to hear about the latest technologies, new partnerships/funding announcements and early details about MetaProp NYC’s 2016 class. In addition to guest speaker Richard Mack, CEO, Mack Real Estate Group, attendees will view live presentations from MetaProp NYC accelerated startups.
The 5 Companies
(links to Mattermark’s Free Company Profile Pages)
- Rentalutions – The only full service software solution for DIY landlords to manage their rental properties.
- Notion – Affordable security and space monitoring for the 21st century.
- Optii Solutions – Housekeeping management software featuring mobile tracking and predictive analytics that saves operators up to 10% per year on cleaning costs.
- Radiator Labs – Patent-pending technology that eliminates overheating for tenants while saving landlords 30% in annual heating costs.
- SocialSign.in – Guest Wi-Fi monetization for real estate owners and managers.
Want more data about these companies?
Have a Mattermark Pro account? Login to see this portfolio