Yesterday, AngelPad, in San Francisco, hosted their Demo Day for their Winter 2014 class. 13 companies pitched their products to an audience of VCs, Angel Investors and decision makers at large tech companies, in hopes of closing their next round of funding. At Mattermark, we’ve tracked the startups with our business intelligence platform. The list below is sorted by our Growth Score. The Growth Score is calculated with Mattermark’s Mindshare Score, which quantifies metrics from app downloads, social media traction, website traffic and press mentions, in addition to number of employees and capital raised over time.
We ranked this outstanding batch of AngelPad companies and found the following five with the highest Growth Score:
- Publet, is a content marketing solution amplifying B2B white papers and collateral through social and mobile platforms to generate sales leads. Mattermark Growth Score: 315.
- HireCanvas, enables companies to recruit top talent leveraging employees and their university networks. Mattermark Growth Score: 120.
- Mammoth, is a web and mobile application for groups to collect, discuss and publish content. Mattermark Growth Score: 102.
- HelloSponsor, is a platform enabling brand advertisers to find, buy and track sponsorships at scale. Mattermark Growth Score: 82.
- OpenSilo, is a B2B Customer Success and CRM application for companies to support their API developers. Mattermark Growth Score: 27.
There is not enough data for the other 8 companies to generate a Growth or Mindshare Score, but here they are:
- CStorePro, is a SaaS application for convenience store operations and procurement.
- CourseLoads, is a mobile-first service for college students providing overnight delivery of laundry, snacks and personal care items to dorm rooms.
- Pitchtop, is a SaaS platform to successfully prepare and launch products leveraging crowdfunding.
- Allay, is an HR and benefits platform for insurance brokers and their customers.
- ViralTag, is a marketing platform for visual content used by over 3,000 businesses. It saves time and drives traffic by publishing your viral content to multiple social networks with a single click.
- Agentdesks, builds a virtual network of real estate agents through a mobile CRM enabling agents to work independently from their brokerage firm.
- Cookunity, provides families with home-style meals cooked by real chefs in a central kitchen.
- Process Street, is a B2B SaaS application helping business create and track processes using super-powered checklists.
You can be be introduced to the founders of these startups with AngelPad’s intro tool.
Did you know that you can use Mattermark to search for companies based on accelerator programs? Simply sign up for a free trial and use our Advanced Search and Filters to sort, track, and compare companies from accelerator programs like AngelPad, Y Combinator, 500 Startups, TechStars, RockHealth, and more.
If you know of an upcoming accelerator demo day and would like us to publish a post similar to this with the goal of conveying the growth of each company, feel free to email us at Editor@Mattermark.com. You can also tweet at us at @Mattermark.
If you work for an accelerator program and want to ensure data and portfolio quality within Mattermark, please email Data@Mattermark.com.
To learn more about how the Growth Score is calculated, learn more here.