Today, 500 Startups Mountain View, is hosting their Demo Day for Batch 10 (Summer 2014). 30 companies will be pitching their products to an audience of VCs, Angel Investors and decision makers at large tech companies, in hopes of closing their next round of funding. At Mattermark, we’ve created a 500 Startups Batch 10 mobile website for you to quickly track the startups and gain insight around their momentum. This list is sorted by Mattermark’s Mindshare Score, which quantifies metrics from app downloads, social media traction, website traffic and press mentions.
We ranked the outstanding Batch 10 class of 500 Startups and found the following five with the highest Mindshare Score:
- Promolta, helps musicians get discovered by promoting their music videos to highly targeted audiences. Mattermark Mindshare Score: 656.
- Shopline, enables Asian merchants to easily launch online and mobile shops. Their platform supports native language content and regional payment methods. Mattermark Mindshare Score: 633.
- Givesurance, is a funding platform for charities that enables supporters to make annual donations through their existing insurance payment. Mattermark Mindshare Score: 464.
- YogaTrail, is an online network where users find and connect with yoga studios, teachers, and retreats. Mattermark Mindshare Score: 419.
- UXCam, is a UX optimization tool for mobile apps, which offers a cost-effective way to capture data with real context and visualize it. Mattermark Mindshare Score: 418.
There are 25 other great startups demoing today and you can see their Mindshare Score with our 500 Startups Batch 10 mobile website. You can save the mobile website’s URL on your smartphone’s homescreen for convenient access.
Did you know that you can use Mattermark to search for companies based on accelerator programs? Simply sign up for a free trial and use our Advanced Search and Filters to sort, track, and compare companies from accelerator programs like 500 Startups, Y Combinator, AngelPad, TechStars, RockHealth, and more.