Today, 500 Startups hosts their Demo Day for Batch 13 in Mountain View.
The companies will be pitching their products to an audience of VCs, Angel Investors, and decision makers at large tech companies, in hopes of closing their next round of funding.
We ranked this batch of 500 Startups companies and found the following 10 with the highest Mattermark Growth Score.
Key Statistics from 500 Startups Batch 13
- 500 Startups Batch 13 is made up of 54% B2C companies
- 33% of the companies are based in the Bay Area
- 46% of the companies have at least one woman on the founding team
- 61% have at least one foreign-born founder
10 Fastest Growing 500 Startups Batch 13 Companies
- Glambot, is an online destination for the largest collection of rare, limited edition and discontinued items from coveted makeup brands. Mattermark Growth Score: 637.
- Storygami, is an interactive video SaaS tool that lets you easily add related content into your online videos. Mattermark Growth Score: 397.
- Pixc, helps eCommerce stores and individuals selling online increase their sales with better product images. Mattermark Growth Score: 361.
- Linguatrip, is a marketplace that connects language learners to language immersions abroad. Mattermark Growth Score: 321.
- Chattingcat, provides you instant corrections of written English. Native speakers correct English writing for grammar, word choice, style, etc. And you get corrections anytime and anywhere. Mattermark Growth Score: 266.
- Fishfishme, is an online platform to book fishing charter boats. It operates a marketplace, where customers looking to go on a fishing trip can browse charter boats in various countries and book trips. Mattermark Growth Score: 218.
- Omate, is a standalone wearable technology startup, which offers TrueSmart, a water-resistant smartwatch which works independently from and with all smartphones. Mattermark Growth Score: 217.
- Publishizer, is an an online crowdfunding platform specifically for authors. The site specializes in non-fiction. Mattermark Growth Score: 195.
- Kono App, is a Mobile Scheduler powered by Artificial Intelligence. Mattermark Growth Score: 166.
- ResultsOnAir, provides web analytics-level insights for direct response TV (DRTV) campaigns. Mattermark Growth Score: 149.
To see more about the batch’s companies, sign up for a free trial of Mattermark Pro.
You May Wonder:
- How does 500 Startups compare to Y Combinator?
- What are the top industries of Batch 13?
- What is the average headcount at these companies?
For answers and more in-depth analysis, sign up for a free trial of Mattermark Pro.
Image Credit: 500.co
© Mattermark 2023. Sources: Mattermark Research, Crunchbase, AngelList.