Today was a rough day on the Internet… so first, here’s a kitten.
A quick flip through Mattermark data shows there are 73 startups in the U.S. who announced their Series A sometime in the past 14 to 20 months, have both healthy long-term and immediate term growth signals, and are likely to raise their Series B soon:
- BrightFunnel — B2B marketing attribution and forecasting
- DataScience — data science open source tools, infrastructure and services business.
- Revature — recruits, develops, and deploys technology talent
- KnowBe4 — integrated platform for Security Awareness Training and simulated phishing attacks
- Atlas Obscura — travel guide
- RedBubble — marketplace for independent artists to put their designs on tshirts, coffee mugs, etc. (like Teespring, Cafepress, etc.)
- Homie — buy or sell a home without a real estate agent (hello Redfin IPO!)
- Xola — booking and marketing software for the tours and activity market
- Wevorce — self-guided divorce solution
- Wootric — software platform for Net Promoter Score(sm) (NPS), CSAT and Customer Effort Score metrics
Curious about this list? You can create a data-driven screen to generate a focused list of companies with Mattermark’s software. View the full list of search results for this criteria with a free 2 week trial of Mattermark!
Also published on Medium.
© Mattermark 2023. Sources: Mattermark Research, Crunchbase, AngelList.