Tomorrow, Y Combinator’s Demo Day for its Summer 2015 class will take place at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California.
The startups will pitch to an audience of VCs, Angel Investors, and decision makers at large tech companies, in hopes of closing their next round of funding.
We ranked this class of Y Combinator companies and found the following 10 with the highest Mattermark Growth Score.
10 Fastest Growing Y Combinator Summer 2015 Startups
- Willing, offers online tools to help users create wills or living wills as well as a platform that lets users find and compare costs for funeral homes and cemeteries. Mattermark Growth Score: 1045.
- TripleByte, believes hiring should be about what you can do, not what you say you can do. Their mission is to build the worlds best technical hiring process. Mattermark Growth Score: 896.
- Zeplin, is a collaboration app for UI designers and frontend developers. Mattermark Growth Score: 854.
- Scentbird, is a perfume subscription service, which uses over 500,000 authentic reviews and algorithmic techniques to find fragrances which match the customer’s personal scent profile. Mattermark Growth Score: 792.
- Paribus, tracks price changes associated with online purchases then follows stores’ specialized procedures to file claims on users behalves if and when prices drop.. Mattermark Growth Score: 771.
- Interviewed, takes the guesswork out of hiring. Instead of relying on dubious resume screening criteria or inconsistent interview practices, hiring managers use Interviewed’s job simulations to give candidates a day in the life experience of the job they’re applying for.. Mattermark Growth Score: 706.
- Livecoding.tv, is a live-streaming platform to watch live coding products and programming languages they love. Mattermark Growth Score: 696.
- Luna, is a smart mattress cover that goes on top of your mattress and underneath your bed sheets. Mattermark Growth Score: 676.
- Chaldal, lets you order groceries and food online with free same-day home delivery. Mattermark Growth Score: 609.
- teaBOT, makes customized cups of grab-and-go loose leaf tea. Mattermark Growth Score: 518.
To see more about the batch’s companies, sign up for a free trial of Mattermark Pro.
You May Wonder:
- How does Y Combinator’s Summer 2015 class compare to 500 Startups’ Batch 13?
- What % of the class has a B2B business model?
- How many of YC’s S15 class are international?
For answers and more in-depth analysis, sign up for a free trial of Mattermark Pro.
Image Credit: Inc
© Mattermark 2023. Sources: Mattermark Research, Crunchbase, AngelList.